Cannondale Mavaro Neo City Electric Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Whether you're out for a leisurely weekend ride or making the daily commute, the Cannondale Mavaro Neo City Electric bike handles it all with versatility, comfort and speed as you tack on the miles.
- Step-through frame design made of light and durable SmartForm C2 alloy allows confident handling, easy mounting and dismounting
- Light yet powerful Bosch Active Line Plus 250W drive unit has a 400Wh battery capable of going up to 64 mi. between charges
- Suspension for with 63 mm of travel smooths out bumps for a comfortable, confident ride
- 1 x 9-speed drivetrain with hydraulic disc brakes offer superior handling going up or down the grade
- Integrated fenders, lights, rear rack and kickstand make commuting, loading and visibility easy
- Schwalbe Big Ben tires feature K-Guard puncture protection and reflective sidewalls
- Bosch Purion display tracks your ride statistics and makes changing between assist modes a breeze
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Cannondale Electric City Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Class 1: pedal assist up to 20 mph
Bosch Active Line Plus 250W
Motor Torque (Nm)
50 Newton meters
Battery Capacity (Wh)
400 watt hours
Charge Time (hrs)
Pedal Assist Range
Bike Frame Material
Mavaro NEO City
17-NEX HLO E25 DS, 63 mm, tapered steerer
FSA E-bike, 170 mm, Gen3, 38T
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 160/160 mm RT10 rotors
Shimano MT200 hydro disc
Cannondale C2, Double wall
Shimano TX505 100 x 9 mm quick-release
Shimano TX505 135 x 9 mm quick-release
Schwalbe Big Ben, 27.5 x 2.0 in. with K-Guard puncture protection
Cannondale E-Series Alloy, ergo backsweep, 680 mm
Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 300 mm
Selle Royal Ariel
1 1/8 to 1 1/2 in. tapered
KMC X9, 9-speed
54 lbs. 9.6 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...