Cannondale Topstone Neo Carbon 3 Speed Lefty Electric Bike
An e-gravel bike with real suspension, the capable, fun-loving Cannondale Topstone Neo Carbon 3 Speed Lefty is an adventure rig that's comfortable and capable on paved roads and beyond.
- Equipped with a 250W Bosch Performance Line Speed motor, this is a go-anywhere, do-anything adventure machine that knows no boundaries
- Ready for adventure, a removable Bosch PowerTube 500Wh downtube battery delivers a range of up to 78 mi. (125 km)
- Bosch Purion display provides all of your essential riding information at the touch of a button, while keeping both hands securely on the handlebar
- Revolutionary Kingpin rear suspension delivers 30 mm of plush travel and compliance that's a dream to ride
- Cutting-edge Lefty Oliver fork provides 30 mm of front travel for even better control and even more comfort
- Big clearance means big tires—with 650b x 42 mm tires stock, you get more grip and more go
- Refined geometry and a confident rider position deliver a machine that's stable, composed and laugh-out-loud enjoyable to ride
- Tons of gear and storage mounts let you add everything you need for adventure
- Internally routed dropper post compatible (dropper not included)
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This e-bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Topstone Product Line View all Cannondale Gravel Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- An additional year of free adjustments (2 total years; see below)
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All electric bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for the defined period (one year after purchase date for non-members, or two years for REI Co-op Members)—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation, chain lubrication and e-bike firmware updates. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Class 3: pedal assist up to 28 mph
Bosch Performance Line Speed 250W
Motor Torque (Nm)
75 Newton meters
Battery Capacity (Wh)
500 watt hours
Charge Time (hrs)
Pedal Assist Range
Bike Frame Material
BallisTec Carbon Frame, removable downtube battery, Kingpin suspension system, 12 x 148 mm thru axle, dropper post compatible
Lefty Oliver, 30 mm travel, Chamber Damper with All-Over tune, ISO High-Ride air spring, tapered steerer, 650b, 55 mm offset
FSA Bosch E-Bike, FSA Megatooth, 44T
Shimano GRX 600, 11-speed
Shimano GRX 812, Shadow RD+
Shimano SLX, 11-42T, 11-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano GRX hydraulic disc, 180/160 mm RT56 rotors
Shimano GRX hydraulic disc
WTB ST i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
Formula cartridge bearing, 12 x 148 mm thru axle
WTB Resolute, 650b x 42 mm, tubeless ready
Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16 deg. flare drop
Cannondale 2, 6061 alloy, 31.8 mm, 7 deg.
Promax SP-2032, alloy, 27.2 mm
Fizik New Aliante R5, 150 mm width, S-alloy rails
Integrated, 1-1/2 lower to 1-1/8 in. upper, 25 mm alloy top cap
KMC e-11 EPT, 11-speed
39 lbs. 11.2 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Reach 37.7 38.7 39.4 40.2 Stack 54.9 57.5 61.0 64.0 Effective Top Tube 53.4 55.2 56.9 58.6 Seat Tube Center-Top 41.0 44.0 50.0 55.0 Standover Height 73.3 76.3 81.4 85.8 Head Tube Length 12.7 15.8 19.5 22.9 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 71.0° 71.0° 71.0° 71.0° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74.0° 74.0° 74.0° 74.0° Bottom Bracket Height 27.9 28.2 28.2 28.4 Wheelbase 101.8 103.8 105.7 107.6 Chainstay 42.0 42.0 42.0 42.0 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...