Danner Mountain Light Cascade Hiking Boots - Women's
Cherished by seasoned backpackers for over 30 years, the women's Danner Mountain Light Cascade hiking boots blaze ahead on long trails and hard hikes with their comfort, quality and durability.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liners keep water from getting inside, while expelling sweat and moisture
- Full-grain leather uppers undergo 6 different tests for strength and durability
- Handcrafted, stitchdown construction provides a wider platform with increased stability underfoot
- One-piece leather uppers eliminate openings in the tongue area to help block debris and water
- Women-specific 650 M last provides a universal fit with ample room through the toe boxes while maintaining exceptional support and stability for everyday wear
- Vibram® Kletterlift outsoles provide excellent shock absorption with rubber compound grip offering traction and stability on wet and dry surfaces
- Includes an extra pair of red round laces
- Built from top to bottom in Portland, Oregon, with a commitment to highly regarded craftsmanship
Made in USA.View all Danner Women's Backpacking Boots
Type Of Waterproofing
2-layer GORE-TEX waterproof breathable laminate
Danner Airthotic heel cradle and arch support
Can Be Resoled
2 lbs. 12 oz.
5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Men's 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 U.S. Women's 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 EU 34.5 35.5 36 36.5 37.5 38 38.5 39.5 40 40.5 41.5 42 42.5
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from other major footwear brands.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...