Sweet Protection Ascender MIPS Snow Helmet
Developed for ski-mountaineering, the Sweet Protection Ascender MIPS snow helmet is lightweight for the uphill, protective for downhills and triple-certified for anywhere you venture in the mountains.
- Triple-certified for U.S. alpine skiing, European alpine skiing and mountaineering
- Rotational motion can cause brain injuries; with MIPS, a low-friction layer slides 10 to 15 mm in all directions, reducing rotational motion to the brain during impact
- 108 penetration-proof vents—including large internal ventilation channels as well as forehead and STACC ventilation—offer excellent airflow for uphill hikes
- Integrated clips for headlamp and goggles
- Compact design packs away with ease
Imported.To find your size, position a tape measure just above your ears and about 1 in. above your eyebrows. Keep the tape level to measure the circumference around the largest part of your head and then find the corresponding size in the Technical specs info.View all Sweet Protection Climbing Helmets
S/M: 20.8-22 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...