Product Image of color Octane loading
Black Diamond Vapor Climbing Helmet
With a layered dual-material construction that minimizes bulk and maximizes durability, the Black Diamond Vapor climbing helmet provides protection and ventilation at a lighter weight than before.
- Updated 2-piece construction contains a layer of superlight ALUULA composite under the polycarbonate crown for added protection and reduced weight
- Molded EPP foam makes up the sides, providing ample venting and a sleek aesthetic
- Geometric, open-air design delivers excellent airflow and an iconic silhouette
- Ultralight cord fit system makes adjustments easy to fine-tune; system is packable to easily stow
- Streamlined headlamp clips are ready for alpine starts or after-dark rappels; clips are replaceable
- UIAA- and CE-certified
Imported.To find your size, position a tape measure just above your ears and about 1 in. above your eyebrows. Keep the tape level to measure the circumference around the largest part of your head and then find the corresponding size in the Technical specs info.View all Black Diamond Climbing Helmets
ALUULA composite; polycarbonate
S/M: 21-23 inches
M/L: 23-25 inches
S/M: 5.5 ounces
M/L: 6.4 ounces
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...