Mammut Wall Rider MIPS Climbing Helmet
Bringing proven MIPS technology to the world of climbing, the ultralight Mammut Wall Rider MIPS helmet reduces rotational impact to your head in the event of a fall or from falling rocks and ice.
- Rotational motion can cause brain injuries; with MIPS, a low-friction layer slides 10-15mm in all directions, reducing rotational motion to the brain during impact
- Lightweight and durable EPP foam absorbs additional impact
- Fully ventilated design helps maintain cool comfort in warm weather
- Lightweight, adjustable chin strap fits securely
- Built-in, low-profile visor
Imported.To find your size, position a tape measure just above your ears and about 1" above your eyebrows. Keep the tape level to measure the circumference around the largest part of your head and then find the corresponding size in the Technical specs info.View all Mammut Climbing Helmets
52-57 CM: 52-57 centimeters
56-61 CM: 56-61 centimeters
52-57 CM: 7.9 ounces
56-61 CM: 8.8 ounces
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...