Atomic Hawx Prime 95 W Ski Boots - Women's - 2021/2022
Skiers of all levels will appreciate the medium flex, light weight and out-of-box comfort of the medium-volume Atomic Hawx Prime 95 W women's ski boots.
- Legendary Hawx feel with 100 mm lasts for a medium fit make these the boots of choice for new skiers and lighter riders with medium-size feet
- Prolite construction starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed
- The lower weight saves energy and makes skiing effortless and more precise with a tuned-in feel for snow underfoot
- Reinforced, asymmetric Energy Backbone provides extra strength and edge grip for strong skiing
- With Memory Fit heat-fitting, all 3 elements of the boots—shells, cuffs and liners—can be adapted by your bootfitter to match your foot shape in a matter of minutes
- Memory Fit 3D Gold W liners with 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation give an anatomic fit and secure foot hold thanks to the pre-shaped, thermoformable ankle and heel areas
- Adaptive Fit cuffs let you customize your feel; leave the spoilers in for a classic, cozy fit or take them out for additional volume
- Polyurethane cuffs and shells
- 6000-series aluminum buckles and 35 mm hook-and-loop power straps provide a secure fit
- Single-density cantable grip pads allow for canting shims
Imported.View all Atomic Women's Downhill Ski Boots
Ski Boot Flex
3D Gold W with 3M Thinsulate
Number of Buckles
Boot Sole Type
Alpine (ISO 5355)
Contains recycled materials
22.5 Mondo Mondo 23.5 Mondo 24.5 Mondo 25.5 Mondo 26.5 U.S. Women's 5.5 6 7.5 8.5 9.5 UK 3.5 4.5 5.5 6.5 7.5 EU 36 37 38.5 40 41
Adult boots come with a pair of Size Adjusters in the box. When you add these inserts under the footbed they make the boot precisely half a size smaller. If you need a whole size, choose the bigger half-size boot and adjust it down.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...