Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 6 Trail-Running Shoes - Women's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Be it rocky, rutted or buttery smooth, take on whatever the trail throws at you with the protection and close, connected ground-feel of the women's Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 6 trail-running shoes.
- Shoes feature a snug, woven heel fit and higher forefoot volume to accommodate swelling from repeated ascents and descents
- Forefoot mesh and reinforcements along the toes enhance ventilation and resist abrasion; ankle collars hug your feet and keep out trail debris
- Padded tongues help relieve pressure caused by foot swelling during high-mileage runs
- Midfoot lacing system provides snug support
- Heel pull tabs allow easy on and off—and hang drying after muddy runs
- React foam midsoles with Zoom air units in the heels provide cushioning and responsiveness
- Segmented forefoot rock plates help shield your feet on rough terrain without sacrificing flexibility or ground-feel
- Outsoles feature high-abrasion rubber in the heels and softer, stickier rubber in the forefoot for a blend of traction and durability
- Multidirectional forefoot and heel traction lugs enhance grip on ascents and descents
Imported.View all Nike Women's Trail-Running Shoes
Trail-Running Shoe Type
Running Shoe Cushioning
Heel-To-Toe Drop (mm)
React compression-molded EVA
6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 U.S. Women's 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 Foot Length (in.) 9 9 1/8 9 3/8 9 1/2 9 5/8 9 7/8 10 10 1/8 10 3/8 10 1/2 10 5/8 10 7/8 11
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...