REI Co-op Trailbreak Self-Inflating Sleeping Pad - Women's
Plush enough for nights in the campground and light enough for backpacking, the women's REI Co-op Trailbreak self-inflating sleeping pad offers warm support and a shape tailored to a woman's body.
- Women-specific body-mapped coring keeps the torso warm and supported while keeping the pad light and compressible
- Women-specific design places increased insulation and padding in torso area, a key heat-loss area for women
- Separate, color-coded valves for inflation and deflation make setting up and breaking camp frustration-free
- Plush stretch top surface is soft and slip-resistant; polyester bottom surface resists wear
- This pad has an R-value of 5.3, which makes it best for adventures in cold weather; it provides considerable insulation from ground temperature
- Most sleeping pads we sell range from 1.0 (good for warm weather) to 5.5+ (for use in extreme cold); the higher the R-value, the more insulated the pad
- Includes a stuff sack and compression straps for easy storing and packing
- R-value tested according to the ASTM F3340 standard
Imported.View the REI Co-op Trailbreak Product Line View all REI Co-op Self-inflating Pads
Sleeping Pad Type
Sleeping Pad Shape
Stuff Sack Included
Regular: 6 x 20 inches
Long: 6.5 x 20 inches
Pad Thickness (in.)
Regular: 1.75 inches
Long: 1.75 inches
Regular: 66 x 20 x 1.75 inches
Long: 72 x 20 x 1.75 inches
Regular: 2 lbs. 5 oz.
Long: 2 lbs. 8 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...