Patagonia Line Logo Ridge Long-Sleeve Responsibili-Tee T-Shirt - Men's
Small choices add up to big differences. Choose the men's Patagonia Line Logo Ridge Responsibili-Tee and feel good about its low carbon footprint compared to conventional cotton tees.
- Using recycled materials (including 0.3 lbs. of scrap fabric and 4.8 discarded bottles) reduces the petroleum needed to make raw material and cuts landfill/incinerator waste
- Producing this 100% recycled long-sleeve T-shirt uses 96% less water and creates 45% less CO2 than a conventional cotton T-shirt
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing means this was made in a Fair Trade approved facility, which promotes safe working conditions and sustainable livelihoods
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Patagonia original artwork is screen printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's T-Shirts
50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester jersey (bluesign® approved)
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
XXS XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 56 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 49 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33 33
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Inseam varies depending on style.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...