REI Co-op Link Cycling Knickers - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Offering a bit of extra warmth for fall rides, the men's REI Co-op Link knickers also protect your legs from scraggly branches and yucca growing out into the trail.
- Rugged, breathable soft-shell fabric stretches 4 ways, is wind resistant to 35 mph and finished with durable water repellent (SWR) finish to shed light rain
- Hits just below the knee and easily stretches to fit over knee pads
- Gusseted crotch and darts at knees enhance mobility
- Zippered hand and thigh pockets keep your small valuables in place while you ride
- Reflective logo helps you stay visible in low light situations
- Zip fly with button and belt loops
- Made using bluesign®-approved materials, which conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and wearer (you!)
Imported.View all REI Co-op Men's Cycling Pants
63% nylon/26% polyester/11% spandex (bluesign®-approved)
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||24 IN Waist||26 IN Waist||28 IN Waist||30 IN Waist||31 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||33 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||35 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist||40 IN Waist||42 IN Waist||44 IN Waist||46 IN Waist||48 IN Waist||50 IN Waist|
|Chest||35||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49||50 - 53||54 - 57|
|Waist||27.5||28 - 30||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46||48 - 50||24||26||28||30||31||32||33||34||35||36||38||40||42||44||46||48||50|
|Hip||33.5||34.5 - 36.5||37.5 - 39.5||41 - 43||44 - 46.5||47.5 - 50.5||51.5 - 54.5||32||33.5||34.5||36.5||37||37.5||38.5||39.5||40.25||41||43||44||46.5||47.5||50.5||52.5||54.5|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants, shirts, jackets and parkas are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer, a parka body that is 2.5 inches longer and sleeves that are 2.5 inches longer than regular sizes.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.