PEARL iZUMi Interval Cargo Cycling Bib Shorts - Men's
With a pocket on each thigh and 2 more on the back, the men's PEARL iZUMi Interval Cargo cycling bib shorts store your food and other necessities—perfect any time you need a little more capacity.
- A pocket on each thigh and 2 more on the bib, just above the waist, increase carrying capacity or provide an alternative to riding in a traditional cycling jersey
- On remote gravel rides or in hotter conditions where storage for food and other necessities is in demand, these bib shorts help carry your essentials
- When training indoors, when you might opt for just a base layer up top but still need to hold a snack or phone, these bib shorts have you covered
- Recycled mesh paneling enhances moisture transfer in warm riding conditions, such as indoors on the trainer or out under the summer sun
- Raw-edge bib upper straps for comfort
- ELITE Escape 1:1® chamois with floating topsheet design reduces friction for all-day comfort
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility
Imported.View all PEARL iZUMi Men's Bike Shorts
Bike Short Style
80% recycled nylon/20% elastane
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL S/M M/L Chest 33.5-35.5 35.5-37.5 37.5-40.5 40.5-43.5 43.5-47.5 47.5-52 37-38 40-41 Waist 27.5-29.5 29.5-31.5 31.5-34.5 34.5-37.5 37.5 - 42 42-47 31-32 34-35 Hip 33.5-35.5 34.5-36.5 36.5-39.5 39.5-42.5 42.5-46.5 46.5-50.5 Inseam 32 32 32 32 32 32
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
CHEST: Measure around the fullest part, across bust points, keeping the tape horizontal.
WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically the small of your back and where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
INSEAM: Inseam refers to the length of the garment, from the crotch seam to the hem.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...