Patagonia Dirt Roamer Storm Cycling Pants - Men's
Ride out the storm with these fully waterproof, MTB-specific pants—the men's Patagonia Dirt Roamer Storm pants. They repel rain, mud, snow and tire spray so your lower half stays dry and comfortable.
- 3-layer H2No® Performance shell (100% recycled) blocks weather while remaining breathable; soft-knit backer gives them a cozy feel and eliminates clamminess against bare skin
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish is the first barrier of defense against moisture
- Heftier, abrasion-resistant nylon material reinforces key contact areas at the knees, seat and crotch to handle trail grit and occasional mishaps on slimy roots and rocks
- Adjustable, MTB-specific OppoSet® adjustable waistband allows for a fine-tuned fit without getting in the way of pack hipbelts
- Lightweight and breathable, these pants pack down easily so you can stuff them in your pack and pull them on when storm clouds gather
- Unzip the knee-high leg openings to pull these on or off without removing shoes and pads
- 2 waterproof, zippered thigh pockets
- Tailored bike-specific fit includes contoured waist and knee areas, plus a curved waistband that contours to the hips
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Cycling Pants
3-layer 3.5 oz. 40-denier recycled nylon stretch plain weave; panels: 3 oz. 20-denier recycled ripstop nylon/polyester circular-knit
Type Of Waterproofing
3-layer H2No Performance shell nylon
Side Cargo Pockets
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Contains recycled materials
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...