For the hazard-heavy off-road trails that take you to the top, protect your feet with the women's Brooks Cascadia trail-running shoes that provide stable, cushy and breathable comfort in any surface.
- Engineered mesh and 3D Fit uppers increase breathability and improve drainage to dry quickly
- Built-in rock plate helps to protect the feet from loose rocks, roots and random debris on the trail
- 4-point Pivot Post System provides all-terrain stability on a platform that helps your feet to adapt to any terrain
- Lightweight BioMoGo DNA cushioning softens every step with a springy, energy-boosting return
- TrailTack sticky rubber outsoles provide added grip on rugged terrain as well as wet surfaces
- Compatible with trail gaiters (not included) for when conditions are wet and muddy
Imported.View the Brooks Cascadia Product LineView all Brooks Women's Trail-Running Shoes
|Trail-Running Shoe Type|
|Running Shoe Cushioning|
|Heel-to-Toe Drop (mm)|
|Heel Stack Height (mm)|
|Forefoot Stack Height (mm)|
4-point Pivot Post
1 lb. 4 oz.
Sizes along top of chart are U.S. Women's sizes. Correlating U.S. Men's sizes and EU sizes provided for clarity.