Patagonia Retro Pile Gloves
For running errands or running trails, the fuzzy, looped texture of the ultra-comfortable Patagonia Retro Pile gloves traps your heat to keep your fingers and hands warm in a wide range of conditions.
- Soft and stuffable, they feature a cozy 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid fleece for insulation, all-day comfort and ease of wear
- Recycled polyester flat-face brushed-back fleece in the fingers provides comfort and low bulk; mechanical stretch lets your digits move naturally for maximum dexterity
- Quick-drying, 100% recycled nylon palm overlays improve grip and have a durable water repellent (DWR) finish to shed moisture
- Touch-screen compatible panels on thumbs and index fingers let you control your electronic devices without removing your gloves
- Elastic wrists with pull loops seal out cold and make for easy on/off
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Casual Gloves
4.5 oz. recycled nylon
8.7 oz. Polartec recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling; fingers: 5.4 oz. recycled polyester flat-face brushed-back fleece
Touch Screen Compatible
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
XS S M L XL Length 6-6.5 7-7.5 8-8.5 9-9.5 10-10.5
Measurements are stated in inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...