Built to perform well with the Perception Outlaw fishing kayak, the Outlaw paddle is also compatible with other fishing kayaks that anglers feel comfortable standing on, and converts to a SUP paddle.
- 3-piece design allows for easy conversion from kayak paddle to SUP paddle, so Outlaw kayak owners can more easily paddle their boat from a standing position
- Comes with grip/shaft that can be exchanged with one of the blades for the stand up paddling mode
- 230 cm base paddle with up to 20 cm of additional length adjustment; kayak paddle adjusts from 230 to 250 cm, and SUP conversion adjusts from 188 to 208 cm
- Midsize asymmetric blades with dihedral offer improved boat control without blade flutter
- Infinite feathering options
- Anodized aluminum shaft with fiberglass-reinforced, injection-molded polypropylene blades that minimize weight without compromising durability
- Approximate weights: kayak paddle with 2 blades: 2.9 lbs.; SUP paddle with 1 blade plus grip: 2.2 lbs.; total weight of a 3 pieces: 3.6 lbs.
Imported.View all Perception Kayak Paddles
17 x 7 inches
2 lbs. 14.4 oz.