Perception Outlaw Kayak Paddle
Built to perform well with the Perception Outlaw fishing kayak, the Outlaw paddle is also compatible with other fishing kayaks that anglers feel comfortable standing on, and converts to a SUP paddle.
- 3-piece design allows for easy conversion from kayak paddle to SUP paddle, so Outlaw kayak owners can more easily paddle their boat from a standing position
- Comes with grip/shaft that can be exchanged with one of the blades for the stand up paddling mode
- 230 cm base paddle with up to 20 cm of additional length adjustment; kayak paddle adjusts from 230 to 250 cm, and SUP conversion adjusts from 188 to 208 cm
- Midsize asymmetric blades with dihedral offer improved boat control without blade flutter
- Infinite feathering options
- Anodized aluminum shaft with fiberglass-reinforced, injection-molded polypropylene blades that minimize weight without compromising durability
- Approximate weights: kayak paddle with 2 blades: 2.9 lbs.; SUP paddle with 1 blade plus grip: 2.2 lbs.; total weight of a 3 pieces: 3.6 lbs.
Imported.View all Perception Kayak Paddles
17 x 7 inches
2 lbs. 14.4 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...