Velo Press Beer Hiking Colorado: The Most Refreshing Way to Discover Colorful Colorado
This product is not available.Shop similar products
A beer lover's trail guide, Beer Hiking Colorado is an ideal gift for the outdoor enthusiast and craft beer lover in your life. It pairs 50 day hikes with 50 local craft brews to drink afterward.
- Home to thousands of miles of trails, Colorado holds something for hikers (and beer enthusiasts) of all abilities; this book offers a hike and a brew to suit anyone's tastes
- Explore the exceptional variety of Colorado's landscapes; featured hikes range from relaxing urban walks to challenging mountain trails
- Includes detailed descriptions of trail locations and routes, including difficulty, elevation, length, distance, seasonality, permits/fees, and whether trails are dog-friendly
- You'll also find key beer intel such as flavor profiles, IBUs and brewery fun facts
- Easily find your way on the trails and from trailheads to breweries with map references and downloadable GPX files
Made in USA.View all Velo Press Colorado Hiking Guidebooks
9.1 x 5 inches
Number of Pages
Contains recycled materials
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...