Cannondale Quick 1 Women's Bike
The all-rounder women's Cannondale Quick 1 bike is fast, versatile and fun, so you can enjoy a workout, cruise the city or just get out and feel good.
- Bump-absorbing SAVE micro-suspension, comfy grips and new pressure-relieving saddle provide comfort
- Integrated wheel sensor helps track your activity—like speed, distance and calories burned—registers your bike and reminds you of needed service via the free Cannondale app
- A convenient mount on the stem securely holds any SP Connect–compatible smartphone case, creating a dashboard display for speed, mileage and more with the Cannondale app
- Full rack and fender mounts (rack and fenders not included) let you customize your Quick for the type of riding you're into
- Easy-to-use StraightShot internal cable routing
- 360° reflective accents increase visibility in low light
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Quick Product LineView all Cannondale Endurance Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
SmartForm C3 alloy, SAVE, tapered head tube, StraightShot hidden cable routing, flat mount disc, rack/fender mounts, 360-degree reflectivity
Full carbon, 12x100mm thru axle, 1-1/4 in. to 1-1/8 in. tapered steerer, flat mount disc, fender mounts, 360-degree reflectivity
FSA Omega, 50/34
Shimano RS700 FB, 2x11
Shimano 105, 31.8 clamp
Shimano 105 GS
Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano MT201 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT56 rotors
Shimano MT201 hydro disc
Cannondale Disc, double wall, 32h
Formula CRX-512, 12x100
Formula CX-22 QR
Schwalbe Lugano, 700 x 32mm, K-Guard, reflective strip
Cannondale Riser, 6061 alloy, 18mm rise, 8-degree back, 4-degree up, 600mm
Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp
Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
Cannondale Quick Women's Ergo Performance
Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite
FSA Sealed Bearing, Integrated, 1-1/4 in. - 1-1/8 in.
Shimano HG601, 11-speed
23 lbs. 4.8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M L Reach 39.0 39.8 40.6 41.4 Stack 53.0 55.4 57.8 60.2 Effective Top Tube 55.2 56.7 58.3 59.8 Seat Tube Center-Top 35.0 40.0 45.0 50.0 Standover Height 61.0 61.5 62.1 78.2 Head Tube Length 11.2 13.3 15.8 18.4 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70.0° 71.0° 71.0° 71.0° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.0° 73.0° 73.0° 73.0° Bottom Bracket Height 28.2 28.2 28.2 28.2 Wheelbase 104.6 105.3 106.9 108.6 Chainstay 43.5 43.5 43.5 43.5 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...