Patagonia Fitz Roy Horizons Responsibili-Tee Shirt - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The men's Patagonia Fitz Roy Horizons Responsibili-Tee shirt is made from a comfortable and sturdy 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester.
- Fabric reduces the need for petroleum to make raw materials and cuts landfill and incinerator waste
- Original artwork by Neil Hubert is screen-printed using inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams lend comfort and fit retention
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing means this was made in a Fair Trade approved facility, which promotes safe working conditions and sustainable livelihoods
- Made with 0.26 lbs. of scrap fabric and 4.8 discarded bottles
- Producing this 100% recycled T-shirt uses 96% less water and creates 45% less CO2 than a conventional cotton T-shirt
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's T-Shirts
5.6 oz. 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester (bluesign® approved)
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Contains recycled materials
Product meets the bluesign® criteria
XXS XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 56 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 49 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33 33
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Inseam varies depending on style.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...