Made using yarn from recycled water bottles, the REI Co-op COOLMAX EcoMade Ultralight Tech quarter socks are light and breathable, with a sport-style fit that stays put on twisting trails.
- Breathable COOLMAX® EcoMade polyester wicks away moisture to keep feet drier
- Seamless toe construction helps prevent chafing
- Spandex yarn wraps feet for arch support
- Stretch nylon provides durability; spandex yarns improve fit
- Reinforced heels, toes, Achilles and footbeds stand up to wear and tear
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of recycled polyester, which keeps waste out of landfills
- Made in USA with imported and domestic yarns
Made in USA.View all REI Co-op Men's Hiking Socks
56% COOLMAX EcoMade polyester/41% nylon/3% spandex
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
For socks, please use shoe size.