Patagonia Lightweight Better Sweater Shelled Fleece Jacket - Men's
Except for the zipper teeth, every part of the soft, technical men's Patagonia Lightweight Better Sweater Shelled fleece jacket is made with recycled materials.
- 100% recycled polyester fleece torso has a smooth sweater-knit face and warm, fuzzy interior to trap heat
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish stops moisture and increases resistance to abrasion
- Reinforced yoke made with a supple blend of 87% recycled polyester and 13% spandex provides 4-way stretch and protection from pack straps and shoulder bags
- Center-front zipper extends all the way to the chin for extra warmth and wind protection in cool conditions
- Spandex binding at the hem, cuffs and collar seals in warmth and rests comfortably on the skin
- Left-chest pocket secures with a zipper to hold essentials; zippered handwarmer pockets protect your hands from wind and cold
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing means this was made in a Fair Trade approved facility, which promotes safe working conditions and sustainable livelihoods
Imported.View the Patagonia Better Sweater Product Line View all Patagonia Men's Fleece Jackets
Body: recycled polyester fleece; reinforced yoke: 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex (bluesign® approved)
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 3.1 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Product meets the bluesign® criteria
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
3X XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 56 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 38 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 49 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 33 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...