GHOST SLAMR 2.9 29" Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Blending speed, agility and control for trail performance, the GHOST SLAMR 2.9 29" bike boasts 130mm of full-suspension travel, a lightweight aluminum frame and SRAM SX Eagle 1 x 12 drivetrain.
- Stiff and strong hydroformed aluminum frame features a slack head tube angle for control on descents and a steep seat tube angle for an efficient riding position on climbs
- 29 in. wheels provide a smooth ride and maximum speed over rough terrain
- RockShox® Judy Silver fork provides 130mm of tunable travel with a lockout option for climbing
- RockShox Deluxe Select+ rear shock smooths out the trail with 130mm of rear wheel travel and 3 firmness settings
- SRAM SX Eagle 1 x 12 drivetrain optimizes shifting performance
- Shimano MT400 hydraulic disc brakes and 180mm rotors provide powerful one-finger braking and modulation
- JD dropper seatpost provides on-the-fly adjustment for gnarly descents
- Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 in. and DHR 2.4 in. tires excel in loamy terrain and tough trail conditions, including mud, hardpack and rocks
- REI is proud to be the exclusive U.S. retailer of GHOST brand bikes
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all GHOST Full-Suspension Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
Ghost AMR aluminum
RockShox Judy Silver, 130mm travel
RockShox Deluxe Select+ 210 x 50 DEBONAIR, 130mm travel
SRAM SX Eagle Dub, 34t steel chainring
SRAM Dub Pressfit
SRAM SX Eagle
SRAM SX Eagle
SRAM PG1210 Eagle, 11-50t
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano BRMT-400, 180mm rotors
Alex MD30, 32h
Alloy disc boost, 15 x 110mm
Fastface disc boost, 12 x 148mm
Front: MAXXIS Minion DHF 29 x 2.5 in. 60tpi, folding, EXO, TR/WT; Rear: Maxxis DHRII 29 x 2.4 in. 60tpi, folding, EXO/TR/WT
GND51, 35mm bore, 15mm rise, 780mm wide
JD dropper with remote
Ergon SM10 Stealth
Strummer semi integrated
SRAM SX Eagle
S M L XL Reach 409 433 457 487 Stack 602 607 611 620 Effective Top Tube 565 590 615 648 Seat Tube Center-Top 420 460 480 500 Standover Height 743 754 756 788 Head Tube Length 100 105 110 120 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 66.5 66.5 66.5 66.5 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 75.5 75.5 75.5 75.5 Wheelbase 1118 1174 1200 1234 Chainstay 438 438 438 438
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...