Saris Fluid2 Trainer
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Featuring a large, precision-balanced flywheel and a quiet, consistent fluid resistance unit, the Saris Fluid2 trainer lets you easily customize each ride by simply shifting gears.
- Fluid resistance unit provides wide-ranging progressive resistance and road-like feel at a quiet 64–68 decibels at 20 mph
- Designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick-release skewer and 3 settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm
- Optional 12mm thru-axle adapter available for 142 and 148mm spacing (not included)
- 2 in. resistance unit roller works with 26 in., 650b, 700c, 29er and 27 in. wheels with up to 2 in. tires
- Precision-machined alloy roller with clutch knob for perfect roller-to-tire tension reduces tire wear and slippage; using a trainer tire is recommended
- Add an external speed sensor (not included) for compatibility with a wide variety of devices and indoor cycling applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more
Made in USA.View all Saris Bike Resistance Trainers
21.5 x 19.9 x 7.3 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...