NEMO Disco 15 Sleeping Bag - Women's
Side sleepers, rejoice! Unlike most mummy bags, the women's 3-season NEMO Disco 15 sleeping bag is designed to let you sleep on your side in plush comfort anywhere you set up camp.
- Classic Spoon™ shape packs remarkably small and provides a generous cut at the elbows and knees so side sleepers can shift positions comfortably throughout the night
- Premium 650-fill-power down insulation is hydrophobic and PFC-free; RDS certification ensures traceability throughout the supply chain
- 30-denier ripstop nylon shell fabric is treated with a durable water-repellent (DWR) finish to shrug off moisture; 30-denier nylon taffeta lining also has a DWR finish
- Thermo Gills™ let you vent body heat to help regulate temperature without letting cold drafts in
- Blanket Fold™ external draft collar and a full-length draft tube provide tucked-in comfort and temperature regulation
- Waterproof/breathable footbox withstands tent condensation to help your feet stay warm and dry
- Right-side zippers allow the bag to be zipped together with a left-zipper bag (not included) to create a double bed
- Full-length, 2-way #5 YKK zipper with zipper plow makes getting in and out of the bag a breeze
- Integrated pillow pocket allows a jacket, extra clothes, or Fillo™ (not included) to be stuffed into the sleeve opening for secure, elevated support through the night
- Covered by a NEMO lifetime warranty
Imported.Many sleeping bags are rated for temperature by an independent testing protocol. REI and the broader industry now use the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 23537 protocol, which improves on the older European Norm (EN) 13537 standard; you may still see older items in our assortment that were only EN tested. With either protocol, each bag gets a Comfort (or T-Comfort) rating and Lower Limit (or T-Limit) rating. The Comfort rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "cold sleeper" comfortable, and the Lower Limit rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "warm sleeper" comfortable. Ratings are based on a person wearing one long underwear layer and a pair of socks, sleeping on an insulated surface with a minimum R-value of 5.38. Many brands use the Comfort rating for women's bags and the Lower Limit rating for men's and unisex bags. Everyone's body and sleep comfort differ, and conditions of use (posture, clothing, sleeping pad R-value, wind, humidity, etc.) affect total insulation, so EN and ISO ratings are intended as a guideline to help you compare products, rather than a guarantee of warmth.View the NEMO Disco Product Line View all NEMO Women's Sleeping Bags
Tested Lower Limit
5 degrees (F) - ISO
17 degrees (F) - ISO
Temperature Rating (F)
17 degrees (F)
Temperature Rating (C)
-8.33 degrees (C)
Regular - Right Zip: 3 lbs. 1 oz.
Long - Right Zip: 3 lbs. 3 oz.
30-denier ripstop nylon
Regular - Right Zip: 1 lb. 13 oz.
Long - Right Zip: 1 lb. 14 oz.
30-denier nylon taffeta with DWR
Sleeping Bag Shape
Fits Up To (in.)
Regular - Right Zip: 66 inches
Long - Right Zip: 72 inches
Shoulder Girth (in.)
Regular - Right Zip: 62 inches
Long - Right Zip: 64 inches
Hip Girth (in.)
Regular - Right Zip: 58 inches
Long - Right Zip: 59 inches
Stuff Sack Size
8.5 x 12.5 inches
Stuff Sack Volume
Regular - Right Zip: 9 liters
Long - Right Zip: 9.8 liters
Down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...