Light My Fire FireLighting Kit BIO
The Light My Fire FireLighting Kit BIO is the foolproof way to get a fire started at all altitudes and conditions. It's got everything you need to light a fire and get your hotdogs cooking.
- Kit includes the Swedish FireSteel 2.0 Scout, Tinder-on-a-Rope, Grandpa's FireFork and CircBag for easy storage
- Grandpa's FireFork attaches to practically to any stick; the curved points hold everything from marshmallows to hot dogs securely over the fire
- The Swedish FireSteel 2.0 Scout fire starter is made from a durable magnesium alloy that will last approximately 3,000 strikes
- The FireSteel produces a 5,400°F (3,000°C) spark; effective at all altitudes, in cold weather and even when wet
- FireSteel can also be used to light gas stoves and barbecues
- Made from BPA-free bio-based plastics, stainless steel, magnesium alloy and sustainably sourced cultivated pine stumps with an 80% resin content
Imported.Before starting a fire outdoors, review Leave No Trace principles and safe extinguishing practices. Always check the land manager's current regulations for information on where to build a fire, appropriate wood to use and potential burn bans.View all Light My Fire Fire Starters
Bio-based plastics; stainless steel; magnesium alloy; wood
8.7 x 4.7 x 0.8 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...