The women's RIDE CONCEPTS Hellion mountain bike shoes up the ante when it comes to foot comfort and pedal control, adding an emphasis on increased protection and durability.
- Rubber Kinetics DST 6.0 high-grip rubber outsoles provide a transitional feel
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology provides both enhanced protection, versatile and flexible materials for shock absorption and impact protection
- 2-panel synthetic uppers with anti-peel coating and perforated ventilation
- Anti-abrasion toe and heel protection
- EVA midsoles provide support and shock absorption
- Fully gusseted tongue prevents intake of dirt and debris
- Women-specific fit
Imported.View all RIDE CONCEPTS Women's Mountain Bike Shoes
Coated synthetic nubuck leather (polyurethane)
Rubber Kinetics DST 6.0 high-grip rubber
1 lb. 9 oz.
|Foot Length (in.)||8.7||8.9||9.1||9.3||9.4||9.6||9.8||10||10.2||10.4||10.6|
Measurements are stated in inches.