On Body Image of color Black loading
Machines For Freedom The Most Versatile Pants Bib Tights - Women's
$97.83Compared to $245.00*
Reduced Price. You save 60%
Perfect for SoCal winters, NorCal summers and everything in between, the women's Machines For Freedom The Most Versatile Pants bib tights are made to be worn anywhere from 50–75°F.
- These ankle-length bib tights are designed to take you through long months of transitional weather
- Chamois is sized for all sit bone widths; a wider center cushion offers support in aggressive riding positions; carbon-fiber microfiber fabric prevents bacterial build-up
- High-density foam padding is suitable for your longest days
- High-performance European fabric wicks moisture
- Mesh inserts offer breathability
- The same compression you love in your bibs creates a lean, streamlined silhouette
- Locking zippered ankles make them easy to put on and still maintain compression around the ankles
- UPF 50 fabric shields against harmful UV rays
- coldblack® technology reflects sunlight to prevent the textile from heating up
- Machines For Freedom is a women-led brand; all of their products are design and developed by women
Imported.View all Machines For Freedom Women's Cycling Tights
54% polyamide/31% polyester/15% elastine
XS S M L XL XXL 24 26 28 30 32 34 36 38 Chest 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-40 40-43 43-46.5 Waist 23.5-25.5 25.5-28.5 28.5-30.5 30.5-33.5 33.5-36.5 36.5-39.5 25.5-26.5 27.5-28.5 29.5-30.5 32.5-34.5 34.5-36.5 36.5-38.5 38.5-40.5 40.5-42.5 Hip 34-36 36-38 38-40 40-43 43-46 46-50 35.75-36.75 37.75-38.75 39.75-40.75 42.75-44.75 44.75-46.75 46.75-48.75 48.75-50.75 50.75-52.75
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...