Icebreaker 260 Zone Base Layer Leggings - Women's
A technical, cold-weather version of the Zone leggings, the women's heavyweight Icebreaker 260 Zone base layer leggings deliver optimized fabric zones for active performance.
- BodyfitZONE™ construction combines merino wool jersey with panels of lightweight eyelet merino mesh to improve ventilation and control temperature during high-output pursuits
- Merino wool is naturally insulating, moisture-wicking and odor-resistant; Lycra® fabric content provides stretch and mobility
- Responsible Wool Standard–certified wool comes from farms with a progressive approach to managing land, and from sheep treated according to leading animal welfare standards
- UPF 35 fabric shields against harmful UV rays
- Merino and polyester waffle jersey is added in high-wear areas around the knees for abrasion-resistance
- Zoned body-mapping technology delivers optimal thermal regulation
- Gusseted construction provides unrestricted movement
- Brushed elastic waistband and flatlock seams prevent chafing on fast-paced days
Imported.View all Icebreaker Women's Base Layer Bottoms
97% merino wool/3% Lycra
Wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS)
XS S M L XL Numerical Size 0-2 4-6 8-10 12-14 16-18 Bust 32.25 34.25 37 39.25 42 Waist 25.25 27.5 30 32.25 35 Hip 35.5 37.75 40 42 44.5
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE: If your body measurements are midway between two sizes, select the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your body measurements result in different sizes, we recommend using your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...