Made with 100% merino wool fabric in a cozy jacquard knit, the women's Icebreaker 250 Vertex base layer leggings feel great, breathe efficiently on warm days and easily layer under shell pants.
- Merino wool is naturally insulating, moisture-wicking and odor-resistant
- Responsible Wool Standard–certified wool comes from farms with a progressive approach to managing land, and from sheep treated according to leading animal welfare standards
- UPF 35 fabric shields against harmful UV rays
- Gusseted construction provides unrestricted movement
- Brushed elastic waistband and flatlock seams prevent chafing on snowshoe hikes, backcountry ski tours and other active days in the cold
Imported.View all Icebreaker Women's Base Layer Bottoms
Wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS)
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE: If your body measurements are midway between two sizes, select the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your body measurements result in different sizes, we recommend using your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.