Surprisingly light and warm for its extra coverage, the women's REI Co-op 650 Down parka 2.0 also compresses easily for efficient packing. New for version 2.0 is a shell made with recycled nylon.
- Wind-resistant construction and a recycled nylon shell treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish combine to block breezes and shed light rain and snow
- 650-fill-power down is lightweight and has an impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Hidden, close-fitting elastic cuffs and a droptail hem offer warm coverage
- Insulated hood stays in place without adjustments
- Interior drop-in pocket and zippered hand pockets offer secure storage options
- Angled side panel baffles map to the body for a low-bulk fit
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of recycled nylon, which keeps waste out of landfills
- Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS), ensuring the down comes from animals that have not been subject to unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking
Imported.View the REI Co-op 650 Down Product LineView all REI Co-op Women's Down Jackets
|Back Length (in.)|
Down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
Contains recycled materials
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Some women's pants are available in petite and tall sizes. Typically petite sizes fit women 4'11" to 5'3". Regular sizes fit women 5'4" to 5'8". Tall sizes fit women 5'9" to 5'11".
PETITE: Generally, as compared to regular sizes, petite sizes are 2.5 inches shorter in inseam, 1 inch shorter in body length, 1.25 inches shorter in sleeve length and ¾ inch shorter in total rise.
TALL: tall sizes are 3 inches longer in inseam, 2 inches longer in body length, 2.5 inches longer in sleeve length and 1.25 inches longer in total rise.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.