Big Agnes Tiger Wall 3 Carbon Tent
The Big Agnes Tiger Wall 3 carbon tent is an ultralight traveler's dream. Made with Dyneema® fabric and Easton carbon fiber poles, it's lightweight yet durable and packs up small.
- Note: this tent is extremely lightweight and requires special care to increase its longevity; using a footprint is highly recommended to improve durability (sold separately)
- Dyneema fiber-based fabric is extremely strong, tear-resistant and fully waterproof; its high dimensional stability resists stretching or sagging during temperature changes
- Included self-adhesive Dyneema repair patches allow you to repair your tent on the trail if needed
- Welded construction eliminates seams and the need for seam tape, enhancing durability and keeping the elements out
- Single-pole architecture makes setup and takedown simple and efficient; hub pole design
- Hook-and-loop closure tabs connect fly to pole structure, providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- 2 dry-entry doors keep the interior of your tent dry as you enter and exit; the 2 vestibules have stormflaps on the vestibule zippers
- Dual-zipper doors are smooth closing, allowing for easy entry; use only 1 zipper for quick reach-through access
- Low Vent feature on the vestibule doors create more airflow while still providing vestibule coverage
- Double sliders on the vestibule zippers allow for venting from the top or bottom
- Quick Stash door keeper on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- Structured foot-end corners create more usable space between your feet and the tent wall
- Easton carbon fiber poles are lightweight and flexible, with a high strength-to-weight ratio
- Ready to pitch with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly; reflective guylines and reflective webbing
- Oversized ceiling pocket provides storage space; media pockets located above the sleeping area enable clean cord routing from phones or other devices
- Easy-grip zipper pulls
- Includes 8 DAC superlight aluminum J stakes
- Multiple interior loops for use with gear lofts or attaching accessories; gear loops fit Triangle, Trapezoid, Large Trapezoid, Wall and Large Wall gear lofts (not included)
- Fast Fly setup with just the footprint (sold separately), poles and rainfly cuts even more weight
Imported.Note from the vendor: These tents are not for everyone. Our Carbon Series products were designed to push the weight boundaries in tents. They feature some of the lightest weight and most technologically advanced materials on the market. Special care during setup and extended trips is important, as rough handling, long-term abrasion, exposure to sharp objects or rocky campsite selection may result in fabric punctures and tears.View the Big Agnes Tiger Wall Product Line View all Big Agnes Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
1 lb. 13 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
1 lb. 11 oz.
2 lbs. 1 oz.
18.5 x 6 inches
88 x 66/60 (L x W head/foot) inches
38 square feet
8 + 8 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Easton carbon fiber
Breathable nylon ripstop
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...