GSI Outdoors Halulite Microdualist II Cookset
Say goodbye to scratches, burn circles and grams. The superlight GSI Outdoors Halulite Microdualist II cookset uses a proprietary alloy to conduct heat evenly and efficiently, saving on fuel.
- Kit includes a hard-anodized 1.4L pot with strainer lid, two 14 fl. oz. insulated mugs with lids, two 14 fl. oz. bowls, 2 folding 'foons' and a welded sink/storage bag
- Hard-anodized Halulite alloy pot distributes heat evenly for fast and efficient cooking and is extremely lightweight and abrasion-resistant
- Crushproof, heat-resistant, nylon pot lid won't deform in packs; lid includes an integrated strainer
- Folding handle locks into place for cooking and secures entire cookset for transport
- Unique bowl and mug solution offers a low center of gravity and sip-it lid to virtually eliminate spills; insulating sleeve keeps drinks hot
- Folding foon compacts to just 3.7 in. long but extends and locks to become a 6.1 in. fork-spoon hybrid
- Convenient graduations molded into the 1.4-liter pot make for easy measuring
- Welded stuff sack holds the cookset while traveling and doubles as a sink or wash basin in camp
- Integrated nesting design has room for an ultralight stove and 110g fuel canister to store within the set (not included)
- Handy spout makes it easy to pour water for rehydrating meals or brewing coffee or tea
Imported.View all GSI Outdoors Cooksets
5.9 x 5.6 x 5.5 inches
Hard-anodized aluminum/polypropylene/nylon 6-6
1.4L pot; strainer lid; two 14 fl. oz. bowls; two 14 fl. oz. mugs with insulated sleeves and sip-it lids; 2 folding foons; welded storage sack/sink
1 lb. 0.7 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...