Icebreaker 260 Zone Half-Zip Base Layer Top - Men's
A heavyweight base layer with optimized fabric zones for active performance, the men's Icebreaker 260 Zone Half-Zip top is great for activities in cold conditions like skiing and winter climbing.
- BodyfitZONE™ construction combines lightweight and stretchy core-spun jersey with strategically placed merino mesh panels to help regulate temperature
- Merino and polyester waffle jersey is placed in higher-wear areas around the elbows and forearms for added abrasion resistance
- Underarm gussets and raglan sleeves improve range of motion; flatlock stitching prevents chafing during dynamic pursuits
- Updated design features zip-neck collar for temperature regulation and offset shoulder seams to prevent pack rub
- Dropped front and back hem adds coverage
- UPF 20 fabric shields against harmful UV rays
- Center back length: 30 in. measured on a size L
- Icebreaker heat transfer logo
Imported.View all Icebreaker Men's Base Layer Tops
Body: 97% merino wool/3% spandex; panels: 78% merino wool/22% polyester
Wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS)
S M L XL XXL Chest 35.75 38.75 42 45 48.25 Waist 30.5 33.25 36 38.75 41.5 Hip 37 39.5 42 44.5 47
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE: If your body measurements are midway between two sizes, select the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your body measurements result in different sizes, we recommend using your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...