Backcountry Access Tracker S Avalanche Transceiver
A stripped-down, more affordable version of the Tracker 3, the Backcountry Access Tracker S avalanche transceiver supplies reliable performance for avalanche scenarios.
- Performs like the Tracker 3 transceiver minus the motion-sensing, electronics performance testing or upgradable software
- Operates on 457 kHz frequency and is fully compatible with other 457 kHz units; functions as a transmitter and receiver
- Included holster harness system allows the unit to be easily removed for searching
- In multiple burial scenarios, press the button to suppress the transceiver signals of rescued survivors so you can search for other victims
- Numeric distance display shows approximate distance in meters to buried transmitter; pinpoint search loudspeaker provides audio reinforcement to visual data
- When searching, LED lights indicate the direction of the victim's signal; simply rotate the transceiver and proceed as the lights indicate
- Operates on 3 AAA alkaline batteries (included)
Made in USA.View all Backcountry Access Avalanche Transceivers
Analog Or Digital
Up to 55 meters
3 AAA alkaline
4.5 x 2.8 x 1 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...