Backcountry Access Tracker3 Avalanche Transceiver
A compact, lightweight beacon that includes a harness and batteries, the Backcountry Access Tracker3 avalanche transceiver is easy to use and features an instantaneous real-time display.
- This "pocket-friendly" beacon is a great choice for guides, mountaineers and gear-weight-conscious backcountry athletes
- Uses Signal Suppression (SS) and Big Picture (BP) modes for no-nonsense multiple-victim searching
- 3 receiving antennas allow excellent precision and pinpoint search capabilities no matter in what position the victim is buried
- When searching, LED lights indicate the direction of the victim's signal—simply rotate the transceiver and proceed as the lights indicate
- Instantaneous real-time display essentially eliminates lag, so you can quickly search for a victim
- Motion-sensing auto revert-to-transmit mode
- Upgradeable software and electronics performance testing for Tracker3 fleet management
- Operates on 457 kHz frequency and is fully compatible with other 457 kHz units; functions as a transmitter and a receiver
- Includes a harness and 3 AAA alkaline batteries
Made in USA.View all Backcountry Access Avalanche Transceivers
Analog Or Digital
3 AAA alkaline
4.6 x 2.8 x 0.9 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...