Salewa Vultur EVO GTX Mountaineering Boots - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Crampon-compatible Salewa Vultur EVO GTX men's mountaineering boots live for technical climbing and mixed alpine terrain with their suede uppers and waterproof GORE-TEX® protection.
- Innovative Multi Fit Footbed (MFF+) uses 2 interchangeable layers to accommodate a wide range of foot shapes and sizes; insole layers are included separately with each pair
- 3D Climbing lacing allows you to fine-tune the fit by dividing the lacing into 3 individually adjustable sections in the forefoot and midfoot for extra comfort and performance
- Trademark Salewa 3F System connects the insteps of the boots with the outsoles and heels, ensuring flexibility and support
- Bi-light midsoles provide ergonomic, durable cushioning as well as superior shock absorption for even the steepest terrain
- Flex Collars increase the ankles' rear range of motion and comfort during descents
- Overlap tongue construction provides just-right wrapping and comfort in the arch area
- Vibram® WTC rubber outsoles grip mixed terrain with ease
Imported.View all Salewa Men's Mountaineering Boots
Type Of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX Performance Comfort
2.8mm Perwanger suede leather/protective rand
Vibram WTC rubber
Contains recycled materials
7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 U.S. Men's 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 U.S. Women's 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 UK 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 12 EU 39 40 40.5 41 42 42.5 43 44 44.5 45 46 47 Mondo 25 25.5 26 26.5 27 27.5 28 28.5 29 29.5 30 31
Salewa footwear fits true to size and runs from medium to slightly narrow in width. For Mountaineering boots, Salewa recommends sizing up one half size to ensure comfort on long descents.
Salewa’s Alpine Fit incorporates a unique climbing lacing system that offers a large range of adjustability. To ensure a proper fit, Salewa recommends opening all laces through the forefoot as wide as possible before adjusting to your comfort, starting at the toes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...