Pure Cycles Classic Bike
Pure Cycles selected each component of the Classic to give you a fantastic riding experience. It comes with a rear rack, front/rear fenders and a bell, so you're ready for whatever comes your way.
- An external 8-speed cassette offers the right gears for your ride style
- Built with super-strong high-tensile steel frame and fork with upright geometry that's ideal for relaxed city cruising
- Front and rear alloy caliper brakes and 3-piece crankset
- Chain guard protector keeps oil from ruining your clothes
- 30mm deep dish double-wall alloy rims with stainless-steel spokes
- Stylish yet practical features include matching fenders, silver bell, kickstand, reflectors, rear rack, leather grips and leather saddle with springs
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Pure Cycles Classic Product LineView all Pure Cycles Cruiser Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Alloy, 44t chainring
Square taper sealed cartridge
Shimano Nexus Revo-8
Shimano CS-HG20-8 12-32t cassette
Number of Gears
Alloy dual pivot
Pure Cycles 30mm deep dish 32h rim, stainless-steel spokes
Alloy front hub
Alloy cassette rear hub
700 x 35c
Pure Cycles alloy
Pure Cycles alloy quill
Micro adjust alloy, 25.4 x 300mm
Pure Cycles Comfort
9/16" City platform
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
50 CM 54 CM 58 CM Height Range 5'4" - 5'8" 5'7" - 5'11" 5'10" - 6'1" Effective Top Tube 582 595 621 Seat Tube Center-Top 500 540 580 Standover Height 737 762 813 Head Tube Length 120 140 160 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 71.5 71.5 71.5 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.5 73.5 73.5 Wheelbase 1079 1092 1119 Chainstay 455 455 455 Fork Offset 45 45 45
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise stated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...