Pure Cycles Classic Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Pure Cycles selected each component of the Classic to give you a fantastic riding experience. It comes with a rear rack, front/rear fenders and a bell, so you're ready for whatever comes your way.
- An external 8-speed cassette offers the right gears for your ride style
- Built with super-strong high-tensile steel frame and fork with upright geometry that's ideal for relaxed city cruising
- Front and rear alloy caliper brakes and 3-piece crankset
- Chain guard protector keeps oil from ruining your clothes
- 30mm deep dish double-wall alloy rims with stainless-steel spokes
- Stylish yet practical features include matching fenders, silver bell, kickstand, reflectors, rear rack, leather grips and leather saddle with springs
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.View all Pure Cycles Cruiser Bikes
Bike Frame Material
Alloy, 44t chainring
Square taper sealed cartridge
Shimano Nexus Revo-8
Shimano CS-HG20-8 12-32t cassette
Number of Gears
Alloy dual pivot
Pure Cycles 30mm deep dish 32h rim, stainless-steel spokes
Alloy front hub
Alloy cassette rear hub
700 x 35c
Pure Cycles alloy
Pure Cycles alloy quill
Micro adjust alloy, 25.4 x 300mm
Pure Cycles Comfort
9/16" City platform
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
50 CM 54 CM 58 CM Height Range 5'4" - 5'8" 5'7" - 5'11" 5'10" - 6'1" Effective Top Tube 582 595 621 Seat Tube Center-Top 500 540 580 Standover Height 737 762 813 Head Tube Length 120 140 160 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 71.5 71.5 71.5 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.5 73.5 73.5 Wheelbase 1079 1092 1119 Chainstay 455 455 455 Fork Offset 45 45 45
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise stated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...