Deuter Speed Lite 20 Pack
A great pack for adventure races, alpine climbs, short ski tours or summit pushes, the Deuter SpeedLite 20 pack makes it a breeze to get packed and move freely through rugged environs.
- Padded back panel with breathable 3D air-mesh lining and tensioned Delrin® U-frame provides flexible, lightweight support
- S-shaped shoulder harness, ergonomically shaped padding with soft edges and airy 3D mesh lining provide a comfortable carry with plenty of air circulation
- Single-webbing hipbelt is removable for additional weight savings when you want them
- Joining compression straps can be fastened across the front of the pack to stabilize your load
- Elastic mesh side pockets keep gear or snacks accessible without having to take off the pack
- Hydration compatible, with a reflective attachment for your drinking tube (reservoir sold separately)
- Height- and width-adjustable chest strap customizes the fit
- Side-access front compartment with mesh sides for gloves, layers, etc.
- Accessory loops for gear or helmet holder attachment
- Internal valuables pocket
- Zippers with finger-pull loops
- Reinforced base aids in carrying bulky loads and helps protect your pack when you set it down
- 3M™ reflectors help keep you visible in low light
Imported.View all Deuter Daypacks
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
1,220 cubic inches
1 lb. 1 oz.
Fits Torso Length (in.)
Dynajin 210-denier nylon/closed-cell foam
Number of Stays
1 peripheral hoop
Number of Exterior Pockets
4 + main compartment
18 x 10 x 7 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...