Outdoor Trail Maps Colorado 14ers Series Map 11 of 16 - Capitol Peak, Snowmass Mountain
Are you ready to tackle Capitol Peak's notorious Knife Edge? Map 11 of 16 in the Colorado 14er Series shows you the routes up iconic 14ers Capitol Peak and Snowmass Mountain.
- This rugged trail map was designed for on-trail use in the toughest outdoor conditions in a compact and easy-to-fold size—no more fumbling with huge, inaccurate maps
- Map front shows access to the Maroon Bells–Snowmass Wilderness from the south from Lead King Basin via Geneva Creek Trailhead and Silver Creek Trailhead
- Shows the routes up Snowmass Mountain from Geneva Lake and Snowmass Lake, plus trails in the Avalanche Lake area, Pierre Lakes area and Capitol Lake area
- Back of the map shows access to the Maroon Bells–Snowmass Wilderness from the North via the Capitol Peak Trailhead and Snowmass Trailhead
- Also shows Nicholson Creek Trail, West Snowmass Creek Trail, Maroon-Snowmass Trail and Capitol Creek Trail
- Includes route difficulty classes for each peak
- Printed on waterproof and tear-resistant material; UTM and GPS compatible
- Part of a beautifully designed series of 16 topographic hiking trails maps, which cover all 58 of Colorado's awe-inspiring 14ers (summits higher than 14,000 ft. elevation)
Made in USA.View all Outdoor Trail Maps Colorado Maps
6.5 x 3.8 x 0.02 inches
19 x 13 inches
Outdoor Trail Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...