Outdoor Trail Maps Colorado Eagles Nest Wilderness Map
Colorado's 14ers come with a cost: crowds. But you can find plenty of craggy peaks, scrambles and wildlife in the Eagles Nest Wilderness. Design your own adventure with this detailed map.
- The Eagles Nest Wilderness spans 135,000 acres including the entire Gore Range in central Colorado north of Vail; this map covers a combined 225 mi. of hiking trails
- This rugged trail map was designed for on-trail use in the toughest outdoor conditions in a compact and easy-to-fold size—no more fumbling with huge, inaccurate maps
- Map front covers the western area of the Gore Range and Eagles Nest Wilderness: hiking trails north of Vail, Red Sandstone Road, Piney Lake, Elliot Ridge and Cataract Lake
- Map back shows the eastern and southern portions of the Gore Range, covering all of the hiking trails west of Silverthorne and Frisco
- Printed on waterproof and tear-resistant material
- Mileage provided for all trail segments
- GPS coordinates provided for trailheads and trail junctions
Made in USA.View all Outdoor Trail Maps Colorado Maps
7 x 4 inches
27 x 19 inches
Outdoor Trail Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...