- Each tire has two air chambers; the inner chamber, directly on the rim, holds high pressure to protect the rim from dings and secure the tire to the rim
- The outer chamber holds extremely low pressure for improved off-road steering, braking, traction and control
- "Burping", the dreaded loss of air at low pressure in conventional tubeless systems, is impossible.
- No more risk of snake bites. The rims are extremely well protected from denting.
- Even in the toughest conditions, significantly lighter tires can be used.
- Excellent emergency running characteristics due to the internal high-pressure air chamber.
- Sold as a set with all the components you need to set up a wheelset on one bike (tires not included)
|Best Use||Mountain Biking|