Product Image of color Port Royal/Cairo loading
Marmot Guides Down Hoodie Jacket - Boys'
$104.73Compared to $140.00*
Reduced Price. You save 25%
The light and warm Marmot Guides down hoodie jacket provides comfort for extreme conditions. Use it as a thermal mid layer underneath a waterproof shell for ideal protection against wet and cold.
- Durable ripstop polyester shell is filled with 700-fill-power duck down for lightweight warmth and the durable water repellent (DWR) treatment resists moisture
- Down-filled hood warms the head and neck, and DriClime®-lined collar and chin guard are soft against skin and wick away moisture
- Windflap behind front zipper protects against drafts; drawcord hem and adjustable cuffs seal in warmth
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Angel-Wing Movement sleeves give a full and comfortable range of motion
Imported.View all Marmot Kids' Down Jackets
700-fill duck down
XXS XS S M L XL Age Range 3–4 4–6 6–8 8–10 10–12 12–14 Height Range 37–40 40–46 46–51 51–54 54–59 59–62 Weight Range 31–36 36–46 46–56 56–70 70–84 84–98 Chest 21–22 22–24 24–26 26–28 28–30 30–32 Sleeve Length 17–19 19–21 21–23 23–25 25–27 27–29 Waist 20–21 21–22 22–23 23–24 24–25 25–26 Hip 22–23 23–25 25–27 27–29 29–31 31–33 Inseam 15–17 17–20 20–23 23–25 25–27 27–29
Sleeve length: measured from center back to the sleeve edge
Inseam: measured from crotch seam to the edge of pant itself, not including the gaiter if applicable
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...