Aqua-Bound Lyric Stand Up Paddle - Women's
The Aqua-Bound Lyric stand up paddle is designed just for women, with a smaller blade, shorter shaft options and lighter overall weight than other SUP paddles.
- Lightweight carbon shaft provides low swing weight and slight shaft flex for very comfortable performance
- Comfortable palm grip handle fits smoothly in your hands
- epX Engineer Polymer blade enhances stiffness and strength, while providing a smooth pull through the water
- 85 sq. in high-cadence blade profile reduces fatigue for a more enjoyable paddling experience
- Aggressive dihedral down the spine of the blade makes for a forgiving and smooth forward stroke
- 10° bend from shaft to blade initiates a clean catch and more power through the stroke
- Polynesian blade graphic speaks to the origin of paddleboarding, an offshoot of the 1960s surfing culture of Hawaii
- Paddle adjusts from 64 - 74 in. or 70 - 80 in. to fit varied applications or different size paddlers
- Hand-built in Osceola, Wisconsin
Made in USA.View all Aqua-Bound Paddle Board Paddles
14.5 x 7.5 inches
Blade Surface Area (sq. in.)
85 square inches
1 lb. 7.5 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...