cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Customer service

Beware of a rude employee at Fairfax REI (name removed by moderator). I'm a new customer and he was so unprofessional, & simply an awful person. I did an online order pick up he didn't explain anything to me while checking out and I wanted to return one item. So I asked him and he got upset because of it. For no reason, he went off on me, he said “I'm wasting his time” by doing that and kept talking about how it was “my fault” that I didn't cancel the item first. Overall hateful towards me I don't know why he got mad...?. He wasted more time talking rudely towards me than him returning the item. I didn't say anything back to him because I'm a respectful person. Overall I feel said that his heart is so full of hate. Also instead of him getting mad at me for doing a normal cashiering duty, he should explain to me how next time if I want to cancel something how I should Do it. 

0 Likes
1 Reply

Hi @HG - Thank you for reaching out, though we're sorry it's because of your negative experience while picking up an order and returning an item at REI. Your feedback will be passed along to the Fairfax store team. 

We're appreciative that you have taken the time to share your experience with us. We work hard to deliver great customer service and are sorry to have missed the mark during your recent visit. We hope you will give us the opportunity to try again in the future.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes