LifeStraw Peak Squeeze Water Filter System - 33.8 fl. oz.
Light, compact and really fast at filtering water, the 33.8 fl. oz. LifeStraw Peak Squeeze water filter system lets you squirt water directly into your mouth on fast-paced outdoor adventures.
- Re-engineered LifeStraw filter provides up to 3 liters of water per minute
- Squeeze bottle is durable enough to last you on your long-haul adventures without having to worry about rips, tears and punctures
- Designed with every adventure in mind—use it as a bottle, or push water through it into a cook pot or water bottle
- Filter can also be used as a straw or screwed onto other standard water bottles or a LifeStraw Peak gravity system (not included)
- Filter is removable, allowing you to use the bottle as a water storage container
- 0.2-micron filter physically removes 99.999999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli; removes 99.999% of all parasites; removes 99.999% of microplastics
- Also removes silt, sand and cloudiness greater than 0.2 micron
- Membrane microfilter lasts up to 500 gal. (2,000 liters)
- Meets U.S. EPA and NSF P231 drinking water standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites
Imported.View the LifeStraw Peak Series Product LineView all LifeStraw Straw Water Filters
Hollow-core membrane microfilter
Protozoa And Bacteria
101 fl. oz. per 60 sec.
9.48 x 4.8 x 2.67 inches
Contains recycled materials
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand