Product Image of color Denim Blue loading
Farm to Feet North Conway 3/4 Crew Lightweight Technical Trail Socks - Women's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
With cushioning along the entire sole, Farm to Feet North Conway 3/4 Crew Lightweight Technical Trail socks for women reflect their namesake town's vibrant culture at the base of Mount Washington.
- Merino wool is soft, itch-free, cool in the summer, warm in the winter and naturally resistant to odor and bacteria; sourced exclusively from sheep raised on U.S. farms
- Fine-gauge, 19.5-micron yarn delivers moisture management and next-to-skin comfort
- Terry knit loop every other stitch creates soft, wicking half-density cushioning without dramatically affecting thickness; lower density is ideal for casual wear
- Loop knit adds shock-absorbing cushioning across the soles from toes to heel; it reduces impact from running and hiking
- Comfort compression using Lycra® spandex fibers minimizes foot fatigue
- Fitted insteps won't interfere with low-volume shoes
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the socks
- All-purpose 3/4 crew design is 8 in. tall
- Farm to Feet offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee
Made in USA.View all Farm to Feet Women's Hiking Socks
50% nylon/46% merino wool/4% spandex
S M L U.S. Women's 4-6.5 7-9.5 10-12.5
For socks, please use shoe size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...