Patagonia Provisions Wild Sockeye Salmon
Patagonia Provisions Wild Sockeye Salmon, fresh from the icy waters of the North Pacific, comes only from abundant, sustainable runs and is harvested so as to avoid harming less abundant species.
- Each 6 oz portion of delicious, lightly smoked wild Sockeye salmon is fully cooked and ready to eat
- Enjoy as is, or for a hot meal, heat the sealed package in hot water for 7 minutes; open, drain and serve over your favorite rice, grain or greens
- Unopened package requires no refrigeration; once pouch is opened, keep refrigerated and eat within 3 days
- Patagonia Provisions is a member of the 1% For The Planet organization, donating 1% of sales to environmental nonprofits
- Patagonia Provisions is a Certified B Corporation, certified by the nonprofit B Lab to meet rigorous professional, social and environmental standards
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.Wild Sockeye Salmon Original ingredients: Wild sockeye salmon, kosher salt, contains less than 2% of the following: organic brown sugar, organic olive oil, natural wood smoke. Wild Sockeye Salmon Lemon Pepper flavor ingredients: Wild sockeye salmon, kosher salt, contains 2% or less of the following: organic brown sugar, organic olive oil, organic lemon pepper blend (sea salt, organic garlic, organic lemon peel, organic onion, organic spices & citric acid), natural wood smoke.View all Patagonia Backpacking Dinners
Servings per Container
Calories Per Serving
Calories from Fat
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...