Sea to Summit X-Set 21 Cookset
The collapsible Sea to Summit X-Set 21 is the perfect lightweight and compact cookset for solo use. The nesting set includes a 1.4L X-Pot, an X-Bowl and an X-Mug.
- A cookset can be the bulkiest and most awkward item to fit into your pack—not with the X-Set 21!
- X-Pot combines the heat-distribution of aluminum with the flexibility of silicone for great cooking performance and amazing space savings
- Lightweight and durable 6063-T6, hard-anodized aluminum base allows a fast boil time and the tall silicone walls make stirring easy
- X-Pot has a 1.4L (47.3 fl. oz.) volume that's perfect for cooking a meal for 1 - 2 campers
- Food-grade, heat-resistant silicone walls with stainless-steel ring embedded in the rim
- Translucent lid gives visibility to what's cooking and has a handy built-in strainer
- 2 ribbed silicone handles lock onto the lid to secure the X-Pot during transport
- The X-Mug and X-Bowl nest inside the X-Pot to create a compact cookset; other X-products (not included) will also fit inside the X-Pot
- For use on a backpacking or camping stove only; not for use on a campfire or open flame
- Hand wash only; do not wash in a dishwasher
- The silicone handles on the X-Pot are designed to secure the lid to the pot only during transport; attaching them to the lid during cooking will cause damage to the lid
Imported.View all Sea to Summit Cooksets
7.25 x 2.5 inches
Silicone / Aluminum
1.4L Pot with lid; 1 X-Bowl; 1 X-Mug
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...