NEMO Losi LS 3P Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
This updated version of the award-winning Losi 3P tent shaves off nearly a pound of weight yet still offers the ultimate in 3-season, 3-person livability, durability and packability in the wilderness.
- 2 large vestibules and doors eliminate jostling for position and provide ample gear storage; both vestibules can be used in multiple configurations
- Symmetrical pole structure makes setup simple; ridge poles terminate above the ground to provide nearly vertical walls on all sides of the tent, increasing livable space
- DAC Featherlite NSL poles with durable press-fit connections and lightweight hubs are light, strong and manufactured with the environment in mind
- High tub floor allows for aggressive cutouts in the fly for weight savings and more ventilation, even when it's raining
- Jake's Foot "ball-and-socket" corner anchor system locks poles in place, making 1-person setup a breeze and improving fabric tension
- All exterior-facing connection points such as guyout loops and zipper pulls are reflective so they're easily seen at night
- When the weather is fair, you can leave the tent behind and create a lightweight shelter using the rainfly, poles and optional footprint (not included)
- The Losi 3P tent includes a roll-up stuff sack, stakes, guyout cord and repair kit
Imported.View all NEMO Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
4 lbs. 15 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
5 lbs. 13 oz.
23 x 7 inches
90 x 78 inches
49 square feet
24 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...