The North Face Inferno 0 Sleeping Bag
This lofty mountaineering bag is insulated with water-repellent 800-fill ProDown. Plus, it's designed with a wider, roomier cut and a center zip to make it easier to get in.
- 800-fill ProDown is enhanced with a hydrophobic finish that improves warmth by allowing it to dry faster and repel moisture up to 10 times longer than untreated down
- Generous cut allows room to wear more layers or to shift about in the bag
- Full draft collar and integrated draft overlap prevent heat loss
- Hood cinch-cord seals out the cold
- Trapezoidal side baffle prevents down migration
- Water-resistant Neovent Air fabric on hood, footbox and back helps keep insulation drier when touching wet tent walls
- Internal pocket for insulated storage
- Compression sack and storage sack included
Imported.View all The North Face Men's Sleeping Bags
Temperature Rating (F)
0 degrees (F)
Temperature Rating (C)
-18 degrees (C)
Regular: 2 lbs. 14 oz.
800 fill ProDown
Regular: 1 lb. 13.3 oz.
Sleeping Bag Shape
Fits Up To (in.)
Regular: 72 inches
Shoulder Girth (in.)
Regular: 64 inches
Hip Girth (in.)
Regular: 60 inches
Stuff Sack Size
10 x 18 inches
Stuff Sack Volume
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...